[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 09:01:28 CDT 2011

If you are just porting an old AC2003 app, then it's OK.
I'm referring to NEW DEVELOPMENT in 2010 using NEW FEATURES and/or trying
tricky stuff.
My "big problem" is that I've been mesmerized by the "feng shui" and new
graphics of AC2007/2010.
The ability to use efficient PNG files is very nice.

In fact, I really shudder now when I see an older 2003 app....kinda
"fuggly".
To wit: I turned down a consulting gig when the IT department would not even
spend 1 day testing the AC2007 runtime in a Citrix server environment. They
said "you're stuck with 2003". I said "good bye". Just another "run-in" with
the IT department. Having to deal with IT from the outside is very, very
frustrating stuff.