[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Oct 19 21:13:05 CDT 2011

I agree it is risky to assume it will work.  I have numerous instances where code fails in both Access and XL between 2003 and 2007+.  Sometimes it is understandable and even documented (ie code / features / syntax has been changed or removed - filesearch is a good example of this).  But other times it is just plain weird and makes NO sense at all.  Such are having to move Activeworkbook.ResetColors to further down the code to prevent data corruption & crashing in XL2007 - something which had worked flawlessly for years in XL2003.  That was really odd.

The risk for me is my clients run a whole mixed bag of OS's and Office version. Guess I am lucky there are no Macs out there I need to deal with so far.

Cheers