[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 20 03:06:13 CDT 2011

Hi William

Don't say that. As a matter of fact with knowledge like yours, getting started with Visual Studio is more a question about available time and patience to pass the first steps of the learning curve - then it is forward (no ending point).

/gustav

>>> vbacreations at gmail.com 20-10-2011 03:46 >>>
>> .Net, C#, and Visual Studio.
I wish I had the intelligence to pick up something new... don't...