[AccessD] Known Bugs List in A2K7/10

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Thu Oct 20 17:44:51 CDT 2011

Not to mention risky as hell.  No-one was to risk their data getting lost, corrupted or destroyed. Especially when the user has done nothing stupid or wrong, but the software itself is causing the issues.

Access was already treated with some suspicion by the corporate IT world. I doubt it's standing has improved much with the new releases.

IMHO they have tried to turn it into some kind of spreadsheet in a hope that XL users will pick it up for the extra grunt that Access offers.