[AccessD] Memory: The Final Frontier

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:23:45 CDT 2011

Transfer of memory maybe applies not only to living organ transplants but
food we eat. The animals raised very inhumanely may indirectly be cause for
a lot of suffering in our own lives. I am not a herbivore but after seeing
Food Inc.  I do feel that the rise of so much need for health care coincides
with the mass production of meats. I have begun insisting our household only
buy naturally raised animal products. I had not thought about it being some
kind of cellular information transfer but this article has me thinking now
even more along those lines.

What a study that would make, a group of people who ate real "happy meals"
.... products from animals raised and slauggtered humanely versus another
group who ate the false "Happy Meals™".  See which group suffered more from
depression over the course of a year.