[AccessD] Memory: The Final Frontier

Michael Mattys michael at mattysconsulting.com
Sat Oct 22 13:14:14 CDT 2011

I was actually speaking toward the possibility of a far more 'personal'
personal computer,
that is, 'on-board' processing for memory-database access.
Very interesting point of view, though, William.

Michael R Mattys
Mattys Consulting, LLC
www.mattysconsulting.com

P.S.

Of course, memory would have to affect some chemical change of the animal
prior to death
and after death, as well as before, during, and after meal preparation. I
know I hate the 'gamey'
taste of adrenalin at all of those times.

Perhaps there could also be a way devised to test animal memory to determine
their treatment.
A movie about dolphins comes to mind.