[AccessD] Memory: The Final Frontier

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 22 15:19:31 CDT 2011

It might be capacity. 64K memory does not go far these days...that much
memory took the Voyager spacecrafts to the edge of the solar system. Now a
days you will find you have to forget something before you will have room to
remember something new...just like those craft.

You are not just being more influenced, now, by new ideas because you would
not be a programmer in the first place. Case in point, you jumped on the
first PC you ran across...that is just a case of genetic early adopter
syndrome, I believe. ;-)

Jim