[AccessD] Any Access add-ins to put app on mobile devices?

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Oct 24 12:30:12 CDT 2011

The FileMaker Go app is able to tie back into a FileMaker server via a
network and/or internet connection so it will sync as long as you have
an internet connection and your firewall setup correctly.

Looks to me like Microsoft is pushing more towards using Sharepoint for
this kind of stuff.  Using the browser in the mobile device.  That's not
a bad idea, that way there's no app to install and maintain for each
mobile os.

I gotta find me some more hours in the day to learn all of this stuff.

Rusty