[AccessD] Syncing Virtual Machines

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Tue Oct 25 09:05:13 CDT 2011

I don't know the details, but in our environment we have two servers
running off the same SAN in a failover cluster.  They have to be
configured as active and failover and may require an enterprise version
of SQL?  It also allows us to do upgrades to each machine while the sql
instance keeps on running.

I found this link for more info:

HTH

Rusty