[AccessD] Syncing Virtual Machines

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 25 21:13:29 CDT 2011

I used VMWare for perhaps 2 years but when I installed Windows 2008 and Hyper-V suddenly VMWare
stopped working.  If I understand it right, the two do not co-exist which makes sense seeing as both
are trying to "own" the hardware for virtualizing it for the VMs.  In any event I now use Hyper-V.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it