[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:42:35 CDT 2011

Save & Publish? Oh -- it IS there... just ... why in the world did they put
it at the bottom of the list? When I didn't see it with the other Save
commands I just figured Access didn't have it.

I don't mind the ribbon structure anymore, but geez... that just seems a
bit... it doesn't make sense.

Thanks!
Susan H.