[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 08:06:16 CDT 2011

John - there are hot-keys. In fact in my applications, I try to establish
them for the users...however, it's tricky because some appear to be
reserved. What's really needed is a lot more documentation...of course.
The RibbonX book was good, but it still (after 800+ pages !) was not enough
for me.
The problem is: there's so very few Access developers remaining that use
2007, and even less that use 2010.
In fact, this post:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/accessdev/thread/422e15f1-9a44-4e
0c-bd1c-9b878ac12f06
seems to indicate that those trying 2010, are going back to 2003 !!
Me ? I love the challenge of "working around" the bugs. Others ?:NO
TOLERANCE.