[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 28 09:03:38 CDT 2011

And when the toolbar is minimized are all of the hotkeys back?  The menus actually responded to the
hotkeys, dropping down the menu, pulling out the submenu items etc.  A visual response to what the
hotkey was doing for you (when it was menu items of course).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it