[AccessD] Convert 2007/2010 to 2003

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Fri Oct 28 19:41:16 CDT 2011

You can sure use hot keys in 2007/2010:
Press Alt key, then press the shown keys on the ribbon.
Also you are free to add all "old" features by adding them to the "Quick Access Toolbar" on the top of our Office screen.
That's great.
What I was complaining was not the ribbon UI *per se*, but its *sloppy* implementation in Office 2007/2010.
Asger