[AccessD] OK so Windows 7 has issues too

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Oct 29 13:10:29 CDT 2011

 >The home versions of Windows seem to have all sorts of unexpected limitations on networking and
sharing, which is why I always run the Professional versions.

I hear ya and I would love to.  As it happens I got 3 copies of the home version for $150.  I have
two HTPC machines and three laptops which I am upgrading to Windows 7.  To put the pro version on
all of those would be a tad expensive, and they don't really need it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it