[AccessD] Windows can be so much fun

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 30 12:45:02 CDT 2011

And after changing the "Mike laptop" to jwc in about 50 places, the system booted slooooooowly and
refused to shut down.  I rolled back, restoring the registry and I am back.  Whew!  All I did this
time was replace the "Registered User" with my name.  Another lesson learned.

I am really loving Windows 7 and my Seagate Momentus XT drive.  Between the two I am at the login
prompt is about 25 seconds and at the desktop and stable in about 50 seconds.  That is nothing short
of amazing.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away