[AccessD] Beginning Visual Studio and .Net (was: Known Bugs List in A2K7/10)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 31 06:57:04 CDT 2011

Go take a college class.  That's what I did.  It made me stick with it, do the homework, be there,
ask questions.  I am now over the hump and on my way.

And if you need to do so, start with VB.net.  Under the language "skin" it is all the same stuff.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it