[AccessD] Cannot open adp in Access 2010 - Solved

newsgrps newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Oct 31 20:08:41 CDT 2011

Found the problem. The VBA Source Control Add-in was trying to load
(I think). When I tried to open a module from an MDB a message came
up saying VBA Source was not installed. I cleared the load behaviour
boxes in the Add-in Manager and the error message went away. Then
when I tried to load an ADP it loaded fine.

David