[AccessD] Background color when modifying

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 13 07:59:12 CDT 2011

I am working on a database.  The labels are apparently transparent and the form has a background
pattern (one of those auto form thingies).  When I click in the label for a control and then click
again to edit the caption, the background color turns this obnoxious dark red-ish brown and makes it
darned near impossible to see the blue font.

Does anyone know if that is a property somewhere that I can modify?  This is not a runtime property,
it is a design time property.