[AccessD] OT: Excel Question

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Fri Sep 23 13:39:21 CDT 2011

I have a database pushing data out to an Excel 2007 template. From
this data I am creating a variety of graphs that are stored in the
template.

Everything works fine except the relative scales on 2 of the graphs.
They are side by side and the customer is adamant that the top and
bottom line up. This seems really easy, but it is not. One graph has a
dynamic y axis because the values can vary a lot. When they do vary,
the whole chart area will change height just a bit.

Is there a way to fix the total chart height, while still allowing the
y axis to automatically determine the best tick marks and scaling
within that area?

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone