[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Sep 2 13:21:39 CDT 2011

Hi Jim --

I guess your clients do have got developed strong business thanks to your
good software development work for them - that seems to be the key point for
a freelancing carrier success. Although there exist so many "prospect
customers" who are trying to "save a penny" by burning out freelancers.
Therefore additionally to 'must have' constant mastering of software
development skills and learning by doing the new technologies every
freelancer should also master the art of selecting (and
nurturing/cultivating) "good" customers and ignoring the "bad" ones...

Thank you.

--
Shamil