[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:03:07 CDT 2011

I guess that my stance on this is that I value time more than money. There
are so many books to read, so many new apps to learn, so much music to
appreciate. You want to tackle say Shostakovitch or Beethoven or Bach, there
goes several hundred hours each. And then you still have Brahms, Stravinsky
and Bartok to go, and that's only the beginning of your education in classic
music, let alone quantum physics etc.

A.