[AccessD] freelancing job sites-Sisyphus Syndrome

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:12:14 CDT 2011

That's been forced by the feds. I just went through a long and rather
intimidating "qualifying" process for one of my clients -- at the time I
only had 2 and the majority of my time/income was with them. That was a
problem for them because they don't want the feds denying my contractor
status. Ugly business... I wish the feds would stay out of my business. :( I
was just furious, but it was necessary. It use to be so easy. :(

In the end, it wasn't a problem, but it was uncomfortable for me. They asked
questions that were none of their business and I didn't answer. It all
worked out, but geez Louise. :(

Susan H.