[AccessD] Of possible interest

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 7 20:16:27 CDT 2011

According to a computer expert who has been in the business, forever,
similar to us, (but has been extremely successful with third thriving
companies) he said, "A person can only master one or two technologies and so
other than a working knowledge in a few, don't waste you time."

I like that concept so just I will just dump the other 35. ;-)

Jim