[AccessD] Wish List.

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:13:23 CDT 2011

I never do multipage without tab controls, there are just too many drawbacks
and problems otherwise.  Each tab page contains either controls or subforms,
which contain controls.  It depends on whether the entire form is bound to
one data set or each page draws from different sources.  That eliminates the
need for a complicated query behind the main form because each subform on
whichever tab page has its own data source and is bound to the parent
dataset using the master/child links or bound JIT.  Alternatively (JIT),
unbound subforms are populated from code based on whatever criteria are set
at the parent level, but not until the tab page has been selected.