[AccessD] Wish List.

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:48:26 CDT 2011

I'm not sure which version the multipage control was introduced in (probably
2007), but it serves the same purpose as the tab control was introduced for
back in A95 or A97.  Tab controls actually do have pages, which you insert
much the same way, although they aren't very intuitive either.  I don't know
why they came up with another control to do the same thing, but such is the
world of Microsoft.

Charlotte Foust