[AccessD] Access versioning / tracking changes

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Sep 9 16:18:49 CDT 2011

I do the same, but it doesn't help John's problem.

Unfortunately John's idea is a "pipedream".

Example:
He is on version 2.5.   He wants to remove the changes made in version 2.2 but keep the
changes made in ver 2.3, 2.4 and 3.5

What happens if any to the 2.3, 2.4 or 2.5 enhancements use  a  function or a query field
added in 2.2, or even depend on just a change made in a function somewhere in the
application?

--
Stuart