[AccessD] Background color when modifying

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Sep 13 08:21:55 CDT 2011

I think you may be dealing with a form formatted with the 'International' style. In any case the dreadful color you see is what the label would have if it did *not* have a transparent background. So all you need to do is change the Back Color property from 13209 (or whatever it may be ) to white (16777215), and then you'll be able to read it while you edit the caption.

Naturally you could also do this in code by just looping through all the labels and changing heir back color in VBA.

Of course you can also simply edit the caption in the property sheet.

Lambert