[AccessD] Runtime when full version is installed

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Tue Sep 13 20:48:22 CDT 2011

Sorry if I'm answering this late but yes, I have just implemented A2010
runtime in a corporate environment where the workstations are running a mix
of Office 2003 thru 2010. I had to jump thru 3 sets of hoops: 1) to send
eMail messages, and 2) to jump over the security popups, and 3) to overcome
the Office2010 SP1 development bug. I'd be happy to share my results if
you're bedeviled by any of these quirks.
The answer to your question " runtime install allows me to set the
destination (install) directory" is YES.
Darrell