[AccessD] Numbers within a street

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:54:42 CDT 2011

Nobody ever said this was going to be simple! Least of all, me. Way back
when (in the DOS era) I wrote the original campaign-management software for
our late lamented Jack Layton and his wife Olivia, back when they were city
councillors. And we had problems then, and they continue to plague us. Sign
posters work one half of a given street, and address-entry continues to be
problematic for some simple algorithmic reply. Alack and alas, that's why
they pay me the nonexistent big bucks.

It's something to do, at least. I could instead be picking my nose. "And
here is this week's Best Pick!"

A.