[AccessD] Downloading

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:41:04 CDT 2011

I was suggesting that as an alternative.

Another thing you could do is torrent the file.

A lot of torrent clients will automatically continue if the computer is
reboot, and the torrent download restarted.

I used to use BitTornado, not sure if they are still around as most of this
stuff is blocked here at work as it is often used to download movies.