[AccessD] Downloading

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Sep 17 12:21:19 CDT 2011

Hi Jim,

FileZilla - http://filezilla-project.org/client_features.php ?

Thank you.

--
Shamil

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: 16 ???????? 2011 ?. 22:03
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues'; 'Access Developers
discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Downloading

Hi All:

Can anyone recommend a app that a client can use to stabilize a long
download that may drop a few times and need to be resumed with no lose of
data.

There use to be a application called Vampire that would retry again and
again on a long modem download, but that was many years ago. In this
circumstance I can not get direct access to the client so they will have to
install and setup such an app themselves...

I have been come so use to stable or managed data streaming that I have not
thought about dropping connections for a while so any thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA
Jim