[AccessD] Ambiguous Name

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Sep 21 08:06:41 CDT 2011

Stuart,

  I don't agree.  It's a global variable.   It's scope has been limited to
module level yes, but it's still global because more then one procedure can
access it.

  More importantly is the fact that once the module is loaded, the variable
exists until the app terminates.  That is quit different from a local
variable which is created/destroyed when a procedure executes and then
terminates.

  But if it floats your boat, make "private" "public" and nothing has really
changed in terms of the discussion.

Jim.