[AccessD] Global Vars (was Ambiguous Name)

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:52:07 CDT 2011

Mark,

Just use a standard module, with private member variables, or functions with
static variables.

As I explained in an earlier post, you can treat a standard module as a
static class in VBA (modules even support properties).

If you need initialization, call a private Init function that holds a
static, like you suggested.

-Ken

Mark Simms: