[AccessD] Calculating mileage

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 27 10:16:43 CDT 2011

I don't know about mapquest or googlemaps.  I am looking at doing this with vba and MapPoint which
is Microsoft's software that I already own.  It looks like it is going to be pretty easy to do it.
I will be building a table which processes each Pass Request and stores the computed values in a
TripMileage table.  If I do this on my server then it will be calculated for every user of the
database and I can just build a report in the application we use for the pass paperwork, to display
the data for each volunteer.