[AccessD] Calculating mileage

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 27 21:35:31 CDT 2011

 > I would have thought a standard GPS unit would do this for you pretty much automatically

Do what for me?  A gps gets you from one place to another.  I need code to calculate mileage between
two points.

I have a database of trips I have taken, hundreds of existing records.  I need to calculate the
mileage of those trips so that I can apply for a tax refund.

Maybe I am missing something here.  How is a a gps or a smart phone or a paper log going to help me
get mileage calculations for existing and future data records in a database?