[AccessD] Forms Jumping in mde

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Apr 2 13:20:47 CDT 2012

OK, Last Clue - I put the mde on my test bed and ran it in 2010 - no
jumping; I ran it in 2007 - no jumping;  I ran it in 2003 - JUMPING!!!

Something to do with 2003 apparently even though the mdb was developed and
is maintained in 2003 and compiled to the mde in 2003.  Could it be just my
install?

Rocky