[AccessD] VM loses connection briefly

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Apr 2 18:29:53 CDT 2012

My Wife's PC main motherboard seems to have a similar issue when doing a clean install - it can never find the driver for the LAN connection which is a right PITA.  I need to get a copy of the driver from the OEM website (via a 2nd PC that has internet connection, luckily I have a few of them laying around the house) and then install.   This slows things down a lot as windows cannot update as it installs.  Bah... I guess it is not something I need to do often, but I am just lucky I know enough about these things to figure out a fix....