[AccessD] Access 2007 Toolbar Issue

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:37:23 CDT 2012

I use this solution, (I do it programmatically but do this manually to see
if it works for you.)
Go  to Options then Current Database then make Ribbon name blank, click the
menu bar drop down and select your menu and turn off allow built in
toolbars.
Close the database and re open and I have my menu bar and no ribbon.

Allow full menus and allow default  Shortcut Menus are both checked.

Oh I haven't figured out how to select the Menu Bar programmatically so I
select it before I ship. It stays set unless they open it in 2003.

By the way, hitting Ctrl and F11 brings back the old File Edit View ....
menu we know an love.

HTH

Bill