[AccessD] A2007 Maximized Report, how to restore window?

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:07:52 CDT 2012

I fell like such an idiot, but how do I restore an Acess2007 report that
was accidentally maximized?

MS removed the close, minimize and Maximize/restore buttons for reports.

To close a report you have to press the button on the Stupid Toolbar (of
course, if the huge, ugly thing isn't hidden), or press Ctrl+W (for us old
schoolers).

I want to see something on a form that is behind the maximized report.

Is there a way of doing so without closing and reopening the report?

Thanks,
David