[AccessD] FW: The coming in-memory database tipping point. - SQL Server Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 17 10:33:05 CDT 2012

I think those words are well said.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Benson, William
(GE Global Research, consultant)
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:11 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] FW: The coming in-memory database tipping point. -
SQL Server Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Seriously? Inhumanity maybe.

Humanity has tremendous capacity to understand, to conserve and to improve
the earth - just fails to take the right actions.

Avarice, Ignorance, Malice, Indolence, etc... whatever the 7 deadly sins
are... do not define humanity in its natural state, but rather in its
diseased state.

We were not put on earth to be a disease to it, but to tend it as a garden,
to replenish it, to care for it - and within it we should also be able to
find all our needs met.

Still time, but I agree it is running out.