[AccessD] Adobe Acrobat dropping drawn lines when converting to PDF

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Apr 18 10:36:28 CDT 2012

What happens if you use one of the pdf printers like BullZip or CutePdf? I
have gotten so fed up with Adobe updates, the bloated size and intrusiveness
of Acrobat that I took it all off my computers. Purchased Foxit Studio for
pdf creation, editing, etc and love it. Small install size and no annoying
update messages every other day.

For what it is worth.

Doug