[AccessD] What is a site handle?

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Apr 24 01:22:19 CDT 2012

The only thing I have dug up which seems vaguely relevant is this from Sybase...

<< http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc32702.1502/html/omni_ug/omni_ug69.htm>>

I guess the question you could ask if they are running Sybase or not?

Dunno, it is a tricky one, although the fact bugger all comes up on Google suggest to me it would be worth asking them for more details.

Good luck
Cheers
Darryl.