[AccessD] OT: Space nerds

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 6 06:42:55 CDT 2012

LOL.  I had the feed all set up and working.  I went to bed at 09:30 PM and woke back up at 12:45 AM
to start watching.  I had several instances of firefox open on various feeds.  Closed down one that
supposedly had nothing to do with the feed and EVERY INSTANCE of firefox closed!.  Then the server
was overloaded and I couldn't get back in!

I could NOT get back in.  I ended up watching some guys at some university discussing what was
happening and occasionally switching to show me the feed I had been watching direct.

I have rarely been so pissed!

But hey, the landing worked!  We are back on Mars with the most powerful laboratory ever.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it