[AccessD] Citrix Environment issue....difficult client

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Aug 6 20:29:02 CDT 2012

Sounds like they might be setting you up to be scapegoated.  If they're
unwilling to listen to the technical reasons why the problem exists and
entertain possible solutions, then I'd suspect they're just looking for
someone to blame when the app fails.  "The programmer said he couldn't fix
it." (Not what you said but no difference)

Tough spot.  You want to bring the project to a successful conclusion (if
for no other reason that a good reference) and I'll bet there is a solution.
But it will cost them more money to find it.

Keep us posted.  I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Rocky