[AccessD] Citrix Environment issue....difficult client

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Aug 6 23:43:24 CDT 2012

"never work cheap..." my father's first and best advice. I started my first
business when I was 10 years old.  Was going to charge $.25.  He said charge
$50.  I said they'd never go for that much.  He said, never work cheap.  I
was wrong.  They never blinked.

Telling them you want more money may just give them the right idea - this is
a tough problem - you're going to have to pay up to get it fixed.

Keep us posted.

Rocky