[AccessD] Software Quality

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Aug 8 04:23:07 CDT 2012

Oohh, a topic that approaches TDD. Fascinating. I'm curious to hear everyones opinion on this, because its an issue that typically divides developers and often in ways that show that its not entirely clear to some developers (albeit, not understanding the fundamental concepts and tenants of...) what the benefits are (to themselves as much as to the project).

Hans