[AccessD] Upsize Wizard to SQL Server: Change schema?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 11 10:56:56 CDT 2012

It is pleasing to note that every major player, Microsoft, Oracle and others
have created a series of convertors that make it so easy to import into
their particular database.

Oracle has a couple of apps that convert from x to Oracle DB and MySQL and
it is good to see Microsoft also created the appropriate tools.

Thanks Gustav, I will keep your link handy.

Jim