[AccessD] Access 2007 rtf fields

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 12:11:16 CDT 2012

 By the way, watch out with RTF formatted in HTML; there is a locking bug
when it gets over a page (which is around 360 characters in the RTF).

 When you hit it, you simply can't add anything more as it always tells you
the record is locked by another user even if it's not.  I turned it into
Microsoft over a year ago, but never heard anything back and it's never been
fixed that I'm aware of.

 The work a round is to not use HTML formatting.

Jim.