[AccessD] Exporting Access to "Text" for Overcoming Corruption Problems

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Aug 13 21:25:46 CDT 2012

Hey Brad,

My very first port of call is to import everything from the old database into a new one.  To do this I create the new database and then use the import tool on the ribbon to open up the original database.  Select all the tables, modules, forms etc and import.  It usually takes less an a minutes and fixes the issue 95% of the time.

cheers
Darryl